Tuesday, February 17, 2009

In Preparation

Hello, Internet...


It's been an exciting week.  I've really been feeling the love of my friends as they help me prepare for the album release this Friday night.  My valentine this year was silk-screening, and believe me when I tell you I've fallen in love.  It definitely won't be my last screening session.  Kaydee and I went to the Salvation Army and got a plethora of tees and sweatshirts.  Don't worry guys, I washed them... I even used fabric softener.  The kick-it cricket continues to manifest itself in all aspects of designing this show, and the tees are no exception.  You'll see them soon enough.   Just last night we printed out posters for the show and flyered the campus.  Hopefully they will turn some heads.  

I truly can not wait for this Friday night.  A few of my dear friends and family are coming up to the school to show their support.  Performing for you all has been the only thing on my mind.  For now, I'm going to head over to the coop, where WPSR is  having their weekly open mic coffee house.  It's always a good time.  Maybe I'll see you there.


Love always,

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment