Wednesday, January 21, 2009

With One Month To Go...

on January 18, 2009 at 1:08am

Is it really 4:00AM? Wow, with the exception of working on our hockey stops for about an hour, Shaun and I have been tracking since 8 o'clock or so. Unfortunately, a pipe burst last night right above Overbite Record House, and a great deal of the gear got pretty wet. But alas, we are back in business, and determined more than ever to get these tracks done and printed by late February. If I may paraphrase Leeland Nadel, nothing worthwhile ever came without persistence... and that includes my hockey stop. 

I'll release the official track listing tomorrow, and I'll have lyrics up by the end of the week. By then, I'll also announce the official release date, which will coincide with a first-rate show, most definitely in the SUNY Purchase Food Coop. Well, there is still plenty more to do before we kallakwits tonight, and I'm not even tired... swear.

-Sir Daniel Fortesque (Adam)

No comments:

Post a Comment